Saturday, June 7, 2014

20140606 : At last those Good Looking Politicians of 'Charismatic Poisoning'- fatal to DemosKratos- FOUND "WASTE", to the PEOPLE CONGRESS

..all the smart walking tools of iLLuminati BRILLIANT PROSPECTs proved 'democracy' would get along very well with 'corruption' ... 
.. as seen, they -'d' & 'c' grew up at higher-speed simultaneously as the gap b/w 'good'-'bad','right'-'wrong' condensed faster ..   
.. colliding into each other w/ greater acceleration .. each day  Like the old man said .. 'they collide into each other in order to glide the opposite direction straight away -short cut..,then .. the eclipse occurs again when the loop of another B2B condition shaped up '..
.. That is politics and the moving colors of 'black' and 'white' -the vital 'transform'.
           here's by/from 29th Prime Minister ..
      :)                     
                                   ... so, he made his vow .. "คืนความสุขให้ประเทศไทย" ..
..
and.. saying ..
...
" ..Now I know I can't lose
As long as you follow
I'm gonna WIN
I'm gonna beg, steal or borrow
Yes I can live today
IF YOU GIVE ME TOMORROW
AS LONG AS YOU FOLLOW .. "

ha ha aha ..sensational..
and yet ..
 it's getting spooky now ..  when a man started to make a VOW ..  wow !! ..
how i wish he wouldn't sacrifice me ..  h aha ah a ha  ....
 ..  h aha a ..  h aha ah a ha  ....h a ha  ....
well -O.K- as you're still my best boy this hour, this is for U -mister no. 29th..
" Don't Let Me Down .. !! ""
 .. and, . no matter what ..DO NOT sacrifice me ..QQ!!

No comments:

Post a Comment